• Requirements will include producing presentations, developing planning packages, completing detailed drawings through to on site duties.
• Strong Presentational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to converse confidently with both colleagues, co-consultants and Clients.
• Must have a desire to (and will) work on a range of projects, from bespoke residential units, through to large complex design projects.
• Must have a desire to deliver (and a demonstrable understanding of) technical detail.
• Be able to demonstrate experience of project design.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Strong capability with regards to contemporary design and technical detailing skills
• Computer skills required: Revit, AutoCad, 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, In Design, Sketchup. Revit is particularly important to us, but we will provide training as necessary (we use Microstation in the office for 2D – again, training will be available)
• A great opportunity for someone wanting hands-on experience working towards their Part 3 Qualification with many challenges including producing presentations, developing planning and tender packages and
• Completing detailed drawings.
• Mentoring provided to assist with progress towards completion of the Part 3 Professional Qualification.
• All stages of the 2013 RIBA Plan of Work Stages will be covered
• The role will include working closely with the company’s directors to provide design input and support as well as understanding the technical restrictions and opportunities for a project.
Full time post - 12 month placement (37.5 hours per week) with a view to permanent role, subject to suitability and performance.
Please send a copy of your CV and brief examples of your work, marked for the attention of :